For Vodafone users, you have your saviour in the Sim Card re-registration brouhaha online. Here, I’ll show you how to follow a few steps to register your Vodafone Sim card online without necessarily going to join long queues out there.
Before we start the process, please do take note of the following set of standard requirements and once you meet all, we are good to start the process:
Read: How To Complete MTN Biometric SIM Re-registration On Your Phone
- Please ensure that you are the owner of the Vodafone SIM card you are trying to register
- To complete the registration process, you will be asked security questions on your SIM usage
- Please have your National Identity Card (“Ghana Card”) ready as it is required to complete the registration process
Now that you are sure you have met all the criteria above, let us move forward with the registration process quickly: Follow the steps below fully to get it done
1. Log onto Vodafone Website and scroll to the bottom for the option
OR visit the Vodafone Sim Registration Portal
2. Enter your Vodafone number
3. Entire the answer to the security question you’re asked in the space provided
4. Fill the registration form (do well to follow the instructions)
5. A One-Time-Pin (OTP) will be sent to your number, use it to fill the option given you accordingly
6. Confirm the One-Time-Pin (OTP)
7. Complete the SIM registration
After the 7th step, you should know that your registration process is complete. If it is successful, you will see it on your screen and you will receive an SMS for the next thing to do.