General Terms and Conditions
Trends Media Group, owners and managers of trendsmaniac.com, reserve the right to make changes to this site and the disclaimers, terms, and conditions at any time.
All content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and software, is the property of Trends Media Group or its content suppliers and is protected by Ghanaian and international copyright laws and treaties. Furthermore, the compilation.
Trends Media Group authorizes you to view, copy, download to a local drive, print and distribute the content of this website, or parts thereof provided that:
- Such content is used for information purposes only;
- Such content is used for non-commercial purposes; and
- Any reproduction of material from this website or portion thereof must include this notice in its entirety.
You are expressly prohibited from incorporating any of the material from this website in any other work, publication, or website of your own or belonging to another without prior permission.
The trademarks, service marks, logos, and other proprietary names and identifiers which are owned by Trends Media Group and displayed on this website may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to Trends Media Group. Furthermore, nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting a license or right to use any of the trademarks without the express, written permission of the owners.
Access and Availability of Service and Links
Trendsmaniac.com website may contain links to other related Internet websites. No inference can be made, or representation implied, that Trends Media Group is affiliated to, operates, or controls these linked websites. The linked websites are for the user’s convenience only and user access thereto is at the user’s own risk. When visiting linked websites the user must refer to that linked site’s individual terms and conditions of use and cannot rely on the terms and conditions contained herein.
Bulletin Boards and Forums
Trends Media Group has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and review submissions submitted by users to Bulletin Boards and Forums. The institution shall not be responsible for the content of these messages and reserves the right to delete or edit submissions that it deems to be abusive, defamatory, obscene, or in violation of any Copyright or Trademark laws, or otherwise objectionable.
Notwithstanding the above, all submissions to the Bulletin Boards and Forums will become the exclusive property of Trends Media Group.
Use of the Bulletin Boards and Forums is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The user will not use any of the Forums or Bulletin Boards for illegal purposes.
- The user will not use the Forums or Bulletin Boards for the purposes of “spamming”.
- The user will not restrict or inhibit any other user/s from using and enjoying the Forums and Bulletin Boards in any manner.
- The user will not use threatening, inciting, inflammatory, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, profane, or pornographic material in any of the Forums or Bulletin Boards.
- The user will not violate the Copyright, Trademark, or any other Intellectual property right of any other person by the submission of content to the trendsmaniac.com website.
- The user warrants that he/she is the rightful owner of content submitted to, or transmitted through, trendsmaniac.com website, or that the user has obtained permission from the rightful owner/s to submit or transmit such content.
- The user will not submit or transmit content on or through the trendsmaniac.com website that contains viruses or other harmful material.
- The user will not submit or transmit, content intended for commercial purposes or containing marketing or promotional materials or content intended to solicit donations, on or through the trendsmaniac.com website.
Trends Media Group reserves the right to pull down any content that is transmitted in violation of all the provisions listed above.
This website could include technical, typographical, or other inaccuracies and you are urged to contact Trends Media Group to confirm all information contained on this website prior to placing reliance thereon. Changes are periodically made to the information herein and these changes will be incorporated in new editions of this website.
Violation and Waiver
Should you violate these Terms and Conditions or any other rights of Trends Media Group, the institution reserves the right to pursue any and all legal and equitable remedies against you.
If Trends Media Group should fail to enforce any right or provision in these Terms and Conditions, you agree that this failure does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision or of any other rights or provisions in these Terms and Conditions.
If a court should find that one or more rights or provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are invalid, you agree that the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall be enforceable and that, to the extent permitted by law, the court shall give effect to the parties intentions, as reflected in any such right or provision that has been declared invalid or unenforceable.
Should you have any questions kindly direct them to:
Phone: +233 (0) 24 700 9681