In this article, you are about to find some simple steps to follow to complete your Vodafone Sim biometric registration from home without necessarily being among people in long queues in this pandemic era.
Before we start the process, please do take note of the following set of standard requirements and once you meet all, we are good to start the process:
- Please ensure that you are the owner of the Vodafone SIM card you are trying to register
- To complete the registration process, you will be asked security questions on your SIM usage
- Please have your National Identity Card (“Ghana Card”) ready as it is required to complete the registration process
For satisfying the criteria above, you should now follow these steps to get the sim card re-registration process for Vodafone done once and for all:
Steps To Complete Vodafone SIM Biometric Registration
2. Enter your Vodafone number
3. Entire the answer to the security question you’re asked in the space provided
4. Fill out the registration form (do well to follow the instructions)
5. A One-Time-Pin (OTP) will be sent to your number, use it to fill the option given you accordingly
6. Confirm the One-Time-Pin (OTP)
7. Click on Complete the SIM registration
You should know that your registration process is complete after step 7. If the process is successful, you will see it on your screen and you will receive an SMS for the next steps for the actual biometric registration.