Defunct gold dealership company, Menzgold Ghana Company Limited has finally outlined some steps as the final roadmap to clearing up the claims of customers who are genuinely owed by the institution from the activities of the Securities and Exchange Commission some years ago.
In a presser published by the firm, some anomalies have been detected from their financial audits that are supposed to measure the full liabilities of the firm towards full clearance of such debts within the shortest possible time.
As you read, you may also find Volta Fair With John Dumelo; Register And Be Part of The Experience interesting.
According to them, a number of customers who took to the streets to demand repayments are actually not customers of Mengold Ghana Company as they have transacted their business through third-party individuals and agencies.
Menzgold Ghana Company
FINAL PAYMENT ROADMAP
With respect to our Company; Menzgold Ghana Company Limited pending indebtedness subject matter, kindly note the following indicating the roadmap to our final resolution;
1. Gold collectibles trading claims supporting documents received within the purposes is about eighty percent (80%) complete.
We note that a great number of about forty-five percent (45%) of claimants/transactions supporting documents are either incomplete, fraudulent, inconsistent comparative to dates, figures, and amounts received as returns on the gold collectibles trades with the agreed sum stipulated in the signed and sealed “Gold Sale and Purchase Agreements”, most unbelievably, trading Agreement dates that reflect periods when our Company was not in operations and so on.
2. Additionally, we have discovered shocking evidence that points to the fact that some claimants purporting to be indebted to Menzgold transacted through third parties; some unethical Menzgold and Brew Marketing Consult
staff members and in other instances via referrals, mostly close relations who took delivery of their funds under the pretext of signing them unto to the Menzgold “Gold Vault Market” but ended up engaging in the many cryptocurrency products on sale on the Ghanaian market, with a monthly return on investment (ROI) ranging between thirty and sixty percent (30%-60%)
3. We are commencing the final phase of the audit; this session would be traders/claimants’ interviews to fully ascertain facts and satisfy ourselves with regards to questionable adverse discrepancies and irregularities that characterize some transactions claims received for audit and its subsequent payment. Hence, invitations would be extended to some individuals between the 3rd October 2021 to the 6th December 2021 for interactions in a bid to justify discrepancies or irregularities.
4. We shall then proceed to compile a list of all alleged conspirators/persons (Purported Clients, Menzgold, and Brew Marketing staff members), in a petition to the Criminal Investigations Department
arm of the Ghana Police Service for further investigations and possible prosecutions.
5. Kindly note that strategic significant payments have already been made to some deserving Gold Vault Market traders/Clients in camera.
6. We strive to complete the final phase of our audit endeavors and shall proceed to fully publish the following in the print and digital new media;
~List of all paid traders/transactors paid so far.
~List of all final eligible traders/transactions as well as the total sum of indebtedness by Menzgold Ghana Co. Ltd.
7. Menzgold shall proceed to pay the final publicized list and total sum from the 20th December 2021 to 30th June 2022 in our quest to give final closure to this very depressing matter and to restore our dear enviable Company’s integrity.
NII AMARH AMARTEIFIO
Head of Communications, Menzgold Ghana
Check out a copy of the presser as originally released by the firm on October 7, 2021.