Compiling a list of the top 5 insurance companies in Ghana may not come as an easy task but I have been able to do the research based on certain factors and have decided to bring to you what you desire.
Insurance in Ghana is not much to talk about but in recent times, the statistics are improving as the industry players including the insurance companies are engaging in public education on the importance of insurance.
The top 5 insurance companies are the companies that exhibit a measure of some factors that are stipulated by the National Insurance Commission of Ghana.
In this article, I am going to present before, a list of the top 5 insurance companies in Ghana as well as what makes them occupy such status among the many insurance companies.
Measurement Indicators Factors
For companies that fall in the list of the first 5, here are the measuring parameters I used to compile the list;
- Dully registered by the registrar of companies
- Obtains a license of insurance in Ghana
- Has a physical address/location
- Processes insurance documents in the shortest time
- Gives out insurance documents as soon as applicable
- Processes claims in one month
- Has the best customer reviews
For insurance companies that satisfy the above measuring indicators and others that are not listed here, I have listed them accordingly and the list of the best five is what you are about to see.
Top 5 Insurance Companies In Ghana
The top five insurance companies in Ghana are;
- Glico General Insurance Co. Ltd
- SIC Insurance Company
- Starlife Insurance Company
- Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd
- Enterprise Insurance Company Ltd
That is it. I have handed over to you the top five insurance companies in Ghana according to the measurement indicators I have listed in this article as well. The top five insurance companies in Ghana are; Glico General Insurance, SIC Insurance Company, Starlife Insurance Company, Prudential Life Insurance Company, and Enterprise Insurance Company.