Asamoah Gyan, the former Ghanaian striker owns a number of businesses both at home and abroad and that is the reason he has so much money and leaves in a $3 million dollar house.
Many people ask how as compared to other Ghanaian footballers, Asamoah seems to be showing so much richness as he cruises in some of the most expensive cars that ever exist.
In this article, I am about to share with you a list of businesses and business transactions the former Ghanaian international engages in that have led to his rich lifestyle, or at least what we are made to see.
1. Mama Vits Noodles and Rice; aside from an impressive football career that has made him this famous, Gyan is into the import of food products such as rice and noodles.
Asamoah Gyan launched the Mama Vits noodles and rice in the latter parts of 2012 and has seen both products make a mark on the Ghanaian market.
2. Baby Jet Airline; just recently Asamoah Gyan acquired a license to operate an airline in Ghana. Even though the idea of the airline has been in the pipeline for some time now, the acquisition of the operation license shows how devoted he is. The airline company, which is known as “Baby Jet Airline”, starts operations.
3. Asa Band; though a footballer, he also loves music so much. Because of his love for music, Gyan has also channeled some of his investments into a musical band known as the Asa Band which has been doing great so far.
4. Event management; Asamoah Gyan is again the man in charge of an event management company called JetLink Events & Logistics. The company is involved in the organization of events as well as in the construction of stages, trusses, lights, Public Address systems, tents and LED screens.
5. Boxing Promotion; if you do not know yet, the Baby Jet boxing promotion is also the brainchild of Asamoah Gyan. The man loves sports to the extent that he has given his own for it.
6. Baby Jet Plaza; the former Sunderland attacker is also the owner of a plaza in East Legon, Accra. Gyan’s plaza houses a host of companies and shops. You agree with me that this is a money-making avenue.
7. Paradise Pac Water; The Paradise Pack water is also one of the businesses that Gyan has ventured into.
The striker confirmed about three years ago that he has finally launched the production of “pure water” as an additional business.
8. Real Estate And Transportation Business; Asamoah Gyan has huge investments in the Real Estate Business as well as Transportation Business in Ghana.
The striker has a number of mammoth buildings in the country which he rents out for the purpose of shops, housing, etc. He is currently having over 20 coaches (buses) which move to and from Accra and Kumasi, as well as other neighboring countries.
9. Hostel management; as an extension to his Real Estate business, Gyan is also into hostel management as part of his investments. The striker provides hostel facilities to some private Universities around the country.