Ini Edo profile presents a longstanding Nigerian Nollywood actress who had her movie debut in the year 2000 and has since made amazing films over two decades.
Ini Edo was born on April 23, 1982, in Akwa Ibom, located in the coastal southern part of Nigeria.
Ini Edo Education
Being a successful career woman in both the cinema and business fronts, Ini Edo is quite educated, having attended a number of the finest universities in Nigeria.
The actress is a proud product of the University of Uyo, the University of Calabar, and the National Open University of Nigeria.
The actress got married to American businessman Philip Ehiagwina in 2008. The marriage however ended after 6 years with no kids. She has two other siblings; Oti Edo, Ukeme Edo.
With a career spanning over 2 decades, Ini Edo has starred in over 100 very entertaining movies. Some of these include;
- Palace Maid
- Chief Daddy
- Weekend Getaway
- Married to the enemy
Ini Edo Endorsement
In Ini Edo profile, she was a judge for the Miss Black Africa UK Pageant. In 2014, Miss Ini Edo was appointed by the United Nations as a United Nations Habitat Youth Envoy
- Ini Edo was GLO brand ambassador for ten years from 2006 to 2016.
- In 2010 she was named to be the brand ambassador of Noble Hair.
- Ini Edo is a brand ambassador of Slim Tea Nigeria.
- In 2019 she was signed as an ambassador for the @MrTaxi_NG brand
- Best Actress Leading Role (Yoruba)
- Zulu African Film Academy Awards – Best Actress Indigenous
- 2013 Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards – Honorarium Appreciation Award, Female Viewers Choice, Best Act Female(English)
Ini Edo has a worth that cannot be under-emphasized in any way. Currently, she ranks on a net worth of $4 million.