The SIM Card Re-registration exercise for mobile phone users in Ghana is on and many people line up on daily basis to get a chance to register their already in-use sim cards across all networks. Follow these simple steps to complete your MTN biometric sim registration.
By now you should have already known and completed linking your sim card and your Ghana Card. But if you are yet to do that, kindly follow the steps on *404# to complete it before starting the processes of the biometric registration.
After you have linked your, Ghana Card, to the sim card, follow the steps here to complete the biometric registration of your sim card (s)
- Scan or take a picture of the front page of your Ghana Card. Just hold your Ghana Card in hand and take a picture of it making sure that your face is showing clearly.
- Use the link Simregistrationupdate.mtn.com.gh to log onto the MTN portal
- Update your mobile phone number (the sim card you want to register) on the display screen
- You will receive a one-time passcode (OTP) on the phone number you provided
- Input the OTP you received into the relevant space and allow it to be validated
- You will be redirected to the SIM Card Registration Records page
- Enter all your personal information in the spaces available including the picture of the Ghana Card and submit it