Dr. Osei Kwame Despite, the CEO of the Despite Firm Ltd, a trading company with subsidiaries in the media industry is the only Ghanaian and the only West African to own the 3 Million Dollar Bugatti Chiron.
Kwame Despite outdoor the new Bugatti when he had his 60th birthday in February 2022 after a series of birthday activities including artist performances, private jet excursion, and the activities of his group the East Legon Executive Club.
Ghanaians have hailed the man for showing how much wealth he controls through such a luxurious car release. However, there are others who still question how much wealth is at the disposal of the 60 years old Osei Kwame Despite.
The Bugatti Chiron is a mid-engine two-seater sports car designed and developed in Germany by Bugatti Engineering GmbH and manufactured in Molsheim, France, by French automobile manufacturer Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S. The car is named after the Monégasque driver Louis Chiron.
Despite’s Bugatti Chiron Specs
You are about to witness the specs of one of the most powerful cars in the world, from engine capacity to fuel consumption.
- Engine: 8.0 L (488 cu in) quad-turbocharged
- Kerb weight: 1,996 kg (4,400 lb) (est); 1,978 kg
- Power output: 1,103 kW (1,479 hp; 1,500 PS)
- Horsepower: 1500 horsepower
- Tire size: 285/30R20.
- Mpg: 11 miles per gallon
- Weight: 1,977 kg (4,359 lb)
- Price: Bugatti Chiron base – $2,998,000 – Bugatti Chiron Sport – $3,260,000
- Wheelbase: 2,711 mm (106.7 in)
- Length: 4,544 mm (178.9 in)
- Width: 2,038 mm (80.2 in)
- Height: 1,212 mm (47.7 in)
- Power output
1,103 kW (1,479 hp; 1,500 PS) (Chiron, Chiron Sport, Chiron Pur Sport, Chiron Noire)
1,177 kW (1,578 hp; 1,600 PS) (Chiron Super Sport 300+)