GETFund is inviting applications from students who need financial assistance to pursue courses in the local tertiary institutions in Ghana for the 2022 academic focus year.
To apply for this opportunity, an applicant must meet some requirements which have been listed by GETFund in the advertisement. Check application details here: Remember that the closing date for this application is Friday, 25th February 2022
All applicants are required to complete their application form via the GETFund Scholarship Portal Scholarships.getfund.gov.gh
1. Scanned copy of signed Application letter
2. Scanned copy of proof of Nationality (Copy of Passport / National I.D Card)
3. Scanned copy of admission letter clearly stating the program duration in it
4. Scanned copy of approved Fee Schedule(2021/22 Academic Year)
5. Scanned copy of Secondary School Certificate results (WASSCE, CTVET, and any other certificate recognized by Ghana Tertiary Education Commission GTEC)
6. Scanned copy of previous academic term transcripts for continuing students (where applicable)
7. Scanned copy of previous Undergraduate Certificate (Degree, HND, Diploma) and corresponding transcript for applicants pursuing another Undergraduate certificate (Degree, HND) (where applicable)
8. Scan copy of signed application letters to be uploaded should be addressed to;
The Administrator, GETFund
P. O. Box MB, 254, Accra.
Applicants should ensure the above requirement have been fully complied with.
1. Please note that all correspondence will be done exclusively between the GETFund and the scholarship applicant.
2. Please be advised that scholarship applications shall be received through the Scholarship web application form ONLY for processing.
According to GETfund, it is a criminal offense to provide false or deliberately misleading information when filling out your scholarship application form. Multiple application by application is an instant disqualification.
Source: Cover Ghana