The most profitable social media platforms are those that have added to the profit margins of businesses at a very low or little advertising cost to the production from or individual.
Social media has contributed to a huge drop in the traditional advertisement platforms especially when it comes to prints and for this singular reason a lot of work must be put into it,
In actual fact, many of us in this digital era have not come to full terms with the meaning of social media and its impact. Because of this, let us look at a quick summary of the term social media.
What is Social Media?
Social media refers to the means of interactions among people in which they create, share, and/or exchange information and ideas in virtual communities and networks. Currently, the world has seen platforms like; Facebook, TikTok, Telegram, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Some of these platforms have as many as 200 billion people and as a result, they have made it easier to connect to people in order to get our products to them hence becoming the most profitable social media platforms.
Most Profitable Social Media Platforms
Why do we say these platforms are the most profitable? It is just because sometimes with just a mobile phone and with no expert knowledge, one can create an advert that will stand out and not much cost.
In this article, let me take you through a number of social media platforms that have contributed immensely to the development of the business world.
1. Facebook; in recent times, Facebook pages and communities have given hope to businessmen and women. With just a single post you make on a page or in groups, your product could be made available to millions of people.
2. Instagram; a platform known for sharing pictures and videos, Instagram is here to stay. Companies use influencers to share the good news about their business. This is a win-win because everyone gets what they need.
3. TikTok; celebrities especially musicians and actors are using TikTok to make the best of their crafts. The sound of music is used by influencers to create dance moves and skits which in turn add value to the music and force people to check out the original.
4. Twitter; Twitter spaces help event organizers to hold virtual discussions with fans. The platform accepts both text and images and also has specialized influencers and with the right hashtags, a company’s products can be bought completely overnight.
5. WhatsApp; with the introduction of WhatsApp status, business owners especially sole proprietors share videos and pictures of what they have to offer. The platform also enables them to create groups where people can interact and share what they want.