As a student, you receive so much financial support from friends and family but feel this support will keep coming so you need to keep spending. But sorry to disappoint you. Here are 5 reasons to save money as a student or a teenager.
No one reasons a child forever and no one remains in school also forever. There is always life after school and you really don’t want to face that moment unprepared. This is actually the article you need to read.
Often times as people when we receive free tips, the need to save escapes us because it is not from our own stress and hard work but rather from someone else’s. This is bad for us.
Students all over the world or should I rather say 80% of students around the world receive support financially from their parents. This is because, as students, we do not work so we can’t care for ourselves unless we have no parents.
Here in this article as already mentioned, we are going to look at 7 important reasons to save money as a student or as a teenager. These reasons should help you make your decision. Let’s dive in.
Reasons To Save Money As A Student
Now that we are finally here, let me as you this question. Have you ever saved money? If yes, what was the reason why you did? If not, why do you choose to spend everything that comes to you?
1. For Life After School; When you are done with school, be sure that no one will give you money or financial assistance anymore. The reason is you are becoming off age and must start something for yourself.
2. For Vacations And Excursions; Remember you cannot be stuck in one place forever, you must move even without the support of your parents. How do you go on excursions? You must save from the little you receive.
3. For Emergencies; There are instances where you need money and your parents are broke at the time. These times are what I refer to as emergencies. With your little savings, you can salvage the situation until your parents can help.
4. Purchase of Personal Belongings; There are definitely items that your parents won’t give you money to buy and there are also stuffs you cannot ask your parents for. This is where your savings come in.
5. To Support Your Parents And Friends; Our parents also need help but they won’t come to tell us about it. As a student who is well brought up, your savings can go a long way to get fuel for your dad or mom.
Friends are also often dependent on us because most of them are from poor homes. Our little support will go a long way for them.
So above, I have laid before you 5 solid reasons to save money as a student. Let this article guide you and do your best also to share it with friends and family.